well…I feel like I am. I haven’t been very successfull with the excersising I have to admit. So here is a list of my problems:
1) I am SO stressed with school = my face is greasy and my acne has come back
2) I have a stomach…which I’m still not OK with
3) I am tiny in the chest department and feel stupid and when I wear push up/enlarging bra’s I think I look super out of proportion
4) Because of stress I have had two breakdowns in the last week
5) My partner is constantly worried I’m over doing it and I’m going mad with stress
6) Teachers are forcing me to go to a uni I don’t want to. There is a very prestigious uni I could go to, but it’s far away, I’d be away from my partner and my family for the first time, if something goes wrong I’m isolated, the stress of getting the grades (BBB) was too much, I was secretly finding ways not to get good grades so I wouldn’t have to go and it is very research based, meaning I would have all of the uni’s reputation riding on my back…but I could also go to a lesser, up and coming uni which is closer to home, the grades are lower, I could go there with my partner and it’s more creative and practical…so I want to go to the lesser one but I keep getting pushed to go to the top one.
This is me…and I feel ugly