So, as you may or may not know I have recently started baking with my partner, and as me and my partner are bored of the school-home routine my Mum suggested we organize a big baking competition with my friends, and thus, The Cake Off was born.
My bulimic friend didn’t make it, but I did OK. I had two home cooked burgers and a panini for brunch and despite getting a bit stressed in the morning and going to bed at 11:45pm (O.o) I did quite well. I stayed awake and happy for the day. We had 12 different cakes (below)
I managed seven different slices before finally admitting defeat, and although there is still masses left, I only had one small anorexic attack and that was when I was overtired the night before and suddenly got scared at the amount of calories I was going to consume the next day.
I also managed to run around with the others in the park without getting tired and having to lie down like I have had to before which is good 🙂
Although we’ve all decided it would be a good idea to leave it for at least 6 months until we do another one so our intestines have time to recover 🙂
well…I feel like I am. I haven’t been very successfull with the excersising I have to admit. So here is a list of my problems:
1) I am SO stressed with school = my face is greasy and my acne has come back
2) I have a stomach…which I’m still not OK with
3) I am tiny in the chest department and feel stupid and when I wear push up/enlarging bra’s I think I look super out of proportion
4) Because of stress I have had two breakdowns in the last week
5) My partner is constantly worried I’m over doing it and I’m going mad with stress
6) Teachers are forcing me to go to a uni I don’t want to. There is a very prestigious uni I could go to, but it’s far away, I’d be away from my partner and my family for the first time, if something goes wrong I’m isolated, the stress of getting the grades (BBB) was too much, I was secretly finding ways not to get good grades so I wouldn’t have to go and it is very research based, meaning I would have all of the uni’s reputation riding on my back…but I could also go to a lesser, up and coming uni which is closer to home, the grades are lower, I could go there with my partner and it’s more creative and practical…so I want to go to the lesser one but I keep getting pushed to go to the top one.
This is me…and I feel ugly
I’m under a lot of stress from school at the moment as I have my big final Textiles project in for Thursday and it keeps going wrong…so once that’s done I’ll find time to sit down and give you lots of lovely updates…
After a good start with this new blog things have definatly slowed down in terms of posts and activity, bear with me…the Christmas holidays are coming up and I’ll be able to write in more detail, school is just sapping me dry 😦
the last time I weighed myself (two weeks ago) I was 8stone3, this is the longest I have every stayed above 8 stone, it’s normally a few days then I drop again, so that’s something at least.
I have gone from 7stone13 (I lost weight) to 8stone1. I am finally seeing someone for psychiatric help again next Monday (14th). Life’s tough at the moment with illness and stress but on the up side I’m beginning to enjoy food and actually be able to taste it properly now which is a plus 🙂