NB: If you are a blond/brunette/black haired person or if you are big breasted please do not be insulted by the following post as it is not my meant to be. It is just me saying what I found on Google. I love people with other colour hair and larger breasts and I’m sure you are lovely too, this was just me being very blunt to build up some self-esteem for myself as I feel very threatened by people who are the stereotype of sexy or more well endowed than me. I am just trying to build myself up so I can recover. Many Thanks
So…as you all probably know I am not comfortable with my body. Lately it’s got worse. So I went a-Googling to try and build some self esteem.
Firstly…I’m a red head/Ginger/Carrot Top/Oh No Her Head Is On Fire/Freckle Face which means for most people I am a no no in terms of attraction…so I looked up ‘Hot Red Heads’
Google did not say “There are no results that match your search”…instead it came up with “About 1,370,000 results (0.35 seconds)”…that’s a lot of Red in half a second. Some pictures were captioned with: “Redheads – Do we need any other colour?” and “Redhead – Epic Sexiness Personified”.
If you google “hot blonds” you get 2,780,000 versions of this:
If you google “hot red heads” you get this sort of thing:
Yes there are the obvious one’s of red’s in their underwear…but we don’t look nearly half as slutty and sleazy as blonde’s. So what this says about me is:
- I am a rare breed which makes me more unique
- Red hair is described as a ‘red flag to a bull’ and is a colour associated with passion and fire so it gets guys interested
- I can be sexy without be slutty
- And i’m more dignified
- Guys do not like implants as they are harder than natural
- From a guys point of view it depends on if they are in proportion i.e. size 4 with DD’s bad, size 12 with DD good
- They really don’t mind as much as they are made out to, yes they have an opinion, but it isn’t the be all and end all of physical attraction
This is me and I am what I am