Well the good news is I’m all settled in now 🙂
The bad news is I’ve lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks
It’s been hectic to say the least, I got set my first project on Monday which I had three days to complete, a fashion shoot on Friday and clothes into store next week (I’m doing Fashion Design if I haven’t previously said)
I’ve also started to become the person I’ve always wanted to be but always been to afraid to be. I’ve dyed my hair black and white and had my nose pierced.
So how have I been doing with my 10 goals?
- I’ve been eating regularly and healthily I’ve only missed about 2 meals since being here and that was because I forgot to prepare for them, but I’ve also learnt to cook 😀 I’ve cooked a bacon and cheese pasta bake and spaghetti bolognaise 🙂 I did take 2 hours to cook a 40 minute meal but it turned out well so I don’t care 😛
2. I haven’t done my exercises at all…but the lift is broken and I live on the 4th floor so I’ve been walking up 4 flights of stairs for the past few days 😛 I do intend to start doing them as of tomorrow…so we’ll see how that goes lol
3. Ditto above
4. Joining a gym next week with my flat mate and a girl I met at a party 🙂
5. Have not been cycling…will start at some point when I know what times/days I’m in uni
6. I still don’t like my bust, but I’m learning to live with it which I suppose is a start. I sometimes catch myself in the mirror and think I’m fat, then I go back and look again and realize I’m not which is good. And I have days where I think “I look good today” which is positive progress 😀
7. Haven’t found a climbing wall near me, but there is a swimming pool in the gym…however it’s been drained and is being sterilized at the moment because there was an infection in the water
8. My heart is better, I can also eat and drink pretty much like a normal person and I’m starting to like more alcoholic drinks. haven’t measured myself which I need to do though.
9. I’m surviving uni very well lol… although the sleep deprivation is taking a while to get used to 😛
10. I haven’t done very well at keeping writing, but that was mainly because in the first week there wasn’t a lot to tell you about, and then in the second week EVERYTHING happened and there was no time to write. So hopefully things will settle into a routine and I’ll be able to write more now 🙂